Monday, May 6, 2013

Vegetable Plants

OH.

MY.

GOD.

What did I just do?  I came home from Home Depot with this:

What the heck got into me?  I'm a city girl, damn it!
 
...Because I came home from the Farmers Market with vegetables...vegetable PLANTS.  I started my own container garden.  What did I just get myself into?  I'm known to kill the most heartiest plants.  I've killed cactus before.  I have two black thumbs...but yet, at the farmers market, I couldn't help myself.  They were all over the place.  Staring at me with their beady little eyes telling me, "Take me!  Take me home and plant me!"  So I did...and now I have this:
 
Lettuce!  I've never planted before and I chose lettuce!
 
And this:
 
Tomatoes.  Everyone says tomatoes grow well in MD.
 
And this:
 
Cabbage.  Why did I pick cabbage?
 
Wish me luck.  Better yet, wish the plants luck...they need it more than I do!





No comments:

Post a Comment